Make sure you read the Scheduling A Consult page, as well.
*Please read this carefully*
- Payment is due at the time of service. I accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Payment can also be made by PayPal through my website. If you are a long distance client, visits and supplements need to be pre-paid for, or else charged to your Visa or MasterCard. If you are a local or long distance client, and you have paid with a credit card in the past, this will be kept on file and automatically charged for future visits and supplements.
- Payment for supplements that are picked up outside of your office visit at my office is to be made by check or credit card and deposited in the black mailbox out front on the day of purchase. If I have your credit card number on file that will automatically be billed instead for your purchase. If you need to pay by cash please let me know. For convenience, do your best to be aware of which supplements you may be running low on when you have an appointment.
- Unopened supplements that have been purchased within the last 30 days may be returned for a full refund if necessary (minus shipping and handling charges). Refund will be issued in the form in which it was originally paid. Without proof of purchase, price to be refunded will be the lowest price offered in the previous 30 day time period. Any credits that may be on file will expire 90 days after they are issued/incur.
- There will be a charge for missed visits unless 24-hour notification is given. There will be a one missed visit “grace period;” the charge will be incurred when more than one visit is not canceled within 24 hours of the visit time.
- In order to ensure the effectiveness of this program, regular appointments must be kept. If you need to space your appointments out further please let me know, however progress will be slower if this done. If you began working with me directly, but it has been more than six weeks since your last appointment, you must reduce the amount of supplements you are taking to no more than the maximum levels given in my book, “Unique Healing.”
- If you are doing this program on your own without my personalized guidance, you must re-read my book many times, as well as my emails, and watch my informative videos series.
- Visits will be charged according to time. Please see the “Scheduling” page of my website for my fees. For example, if we have a 30 minute visit planned but you still ask for/need advice beyond that time, you will be charged for the extra time.
- Do not add additional vitamins, herbs, other supplements, or modalities (like massage, chiropractic) into your program without notifying me first.
- Any questions, needs or problems that occur in between office visits should be handled in the following way:
- If you need supplements, leave me a message with your name and the supplements that you need. If you are picking them up from my office, I will call you back to confirm when these will be left out for you. If you need to pick these up outside of my office hours, I will put them in the black mailbox outside to the right of the main office door. If you are a long distance client in need of supplements, these will automatically be sent within 1-2 business days.
- If you have simple, general questions in between visits, these will be answered by phone or email. If you leave me an email that is longer than 2-3 sentences long, or a message or email that is complex and/or asking for individualized advice about the supplements you are taking or symptoms you are experiencing, you will be asked to schedule an appointment (often brief, up to 15 minutes) to discuss it. If you leave me an email in-between visits concerning information that you want to cover in our next visit, that email will be copied, and I will go over it at our next visit.
- A visit should be scheduled if you are experiencing any new symptoms that concern you, you have a worsening of your current symptoms that lasts for more than three days, or you experience a new case of constipation or diarrhea that lasts more than three days. If you have an emergency or are concerned about your illness, please contact your doctor and let me know afterwards about the incident.
- Phone calls will be returned to you between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Friday and occasionally on Saturdays. I do my best to return calls within 24 hours after I receive them.
- Appointments will not go over the scheduled time if you are late, so please try to get to the office early, or be readily available if I am scheduled to call you. Occasionally I am running behind schedule, so allow a little extra time when scheduling appointments. Thank you!